Legal information for the site
Under article 6 of law no. 2004-575 of 21st June 2004 relating to confidence in the digital economy, Users of the site are informed of the identity of those participating in its production and monitoring:
The owner is an incorporated entity.
· Name: AMMed
· Head office adress: 97 rue de Lille, 75007 Paris, France
· Status: ASSOC 1901
· Registration RCS: AMMed
· Email address: email@example.com
· Publication Director / Site Manager:
· Name: Mademoiselle Sonia Mabrouk, Secrétaire Générale de l’AMMed
· Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Webmaster and Webdesigner : email@example.com
· Company name: Advences
· Address: 52 rue de Malte , 75011 Paris, France
· RCS : 3331251900044
In France, personal data is protected by law no. 78-87 of 6th January 1978, by law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, by article L.226-13 of the Code Pénal and by the European Directive of 24th October 1995, in particular.
When using the site, the following data in particular may be collected (Non Personal Data):
- Internet URL address of links via which the User accessed the site.
- User’s Internet service provider.
The User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address may also be collected, which is considered as Personal Information in particular by the CNIL.
A User who identifies himself may ask AMMed at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org :
- for information concerning the purposes for which this data will be used;
- for information concerning the identity and geographical jurisdiction of recipients of this data;
- a copy of this data issued free of charge, provided that such a request is not unreasonable, particularly by being repeated or disproportionate.
No personal information related to Users of the site is:
- collected without the User’s knowledge;
- published without the User’s knowledge.
- exchanged, transferred or sold by any way to third parties, except if AMMed by itself is purchased. In this case, the data will be transferred to the new owner of the site which will be bound to respect the same commitments in terms of exchange, transfer or sale of Personal Data.
The Company is authorised to carry out studies and statistical analyses on the use and typology of Users of the site, subject to confirmation that these Users will be anonymous.
Rectification of Personal Information collected
Under article 40 of law no. 78-17 of 6th January 1978 amended by law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, the User has the right to amend Personal Information collected about him. If he wishes to do this, he should send the Company:
- an e-mail to email@example.com ,
- aletter to 97 rue de Lille, 75007 Paris, France ,
giving his name or company name, physical and/or electronic contact details and, if applicable, any reference details he may have as a member of the site .
The amendment will be made within a reasonable period from receipt of the User’s request.
A “cookie” allows the User to be identified, personalises his use of the site and speeds up site formatting by recording a small data file on his computer.
The User acknowledges that he has been informed of this practice, which he authorisesAMMed to carry out.
AMMed agrees not to communicate the content of these “cookies” at any time to third parties, unless required to under the law.
The User may refuse to have “cookies’ recorded on his computer or he may configure his browser to give prior warning before accepting “cookies”. To do this, the User should change the parameters of his browser using the Tools menu for Microsoft Internet Explorer, or the Edit menu for Netscape.
If advertising is present on the site, AMMed will inform the User about the nature of the content by displaying the word “publicité”.
User may send suggestions to the AMMed using the email adress firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details relating to trademarks and copyrights appearing on site.
Graphic and multimedia designer :Advences
Last update :2011-05-08.
Main relevant laws
- law n° 78-17 of 6th january 1978, amende by law n° 2004-801 of 6th august 2004 relating to data, files and freedoms.
- law n° 2004-575 of 21th june 2004 relating to confidence in the digital economy.The text of these legal terms has been created by the website www.mentions-legales.fr - copyright Diagnostic et Formation - all rights reserved. Version 6.1